like oprahs beaver [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
black and hairy
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
like oprahs beaver [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
and her legs
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Desperatley need shaving
but Big Bird
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
has a big
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
crush on hairy
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
but harry isn't
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
like potatoe salad
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I'm lost again
No Regrets
Bookmarks